Fall's Here Already!

Wow, I can't believe summer is over already. Usually fall is my favorite season, but I just don't want the warm weather to go just yet this year. It will be great to see all of the beautiful colors of fall soon and take in the slendor that God has given us. I also love the smell's of fall...spice, cinnamon and vanilla.

Here is to enjoying the wonderful season upon us.

Much Love~The Gold's



Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brycen Comes Home!

Ok, so this has been along time coming, since Brycen has been home since February 3rd. Sorry for the delay, but life has gotten kind of crazy.
I felt like it was Christmas morning! The anticipation of seeing my son again, after being gone for 2 years was so amazing, I couldn't sleep and I had butterflies in my stomach. We made sure we were early, so we wouldn't miss him and had a front row spot for when he came up the escalator.
This is us entertaining ourselves, as we waited...

Kailey, Grandma Robie, Taylor


Kailey and her Grandma Robie

Taylor and his Grandpa


Kailey, Grandma Robie, Taylor and Grandpa

Me and my girl...Kailey

As time got nearer and nearer, we kept looking toward the escalators, watching for him...Kailey spotted him and we all called out "Elder Gold". I was the first one to run to hug him, my eyes filled with tears and I asked him if I could give him a hug?


My boy is home!

Then...I had to share...



Elder Brycen Gold


Brycen and his dad



Taylor and Brycen, Brycen was shocked that Taylor is now taller than him!



Yes, he looks like is mama!


All of my kids together again! I am blessed!


Brycen has since gotten back into the swing of the real world again and bought a new car, has a new job at T-Mobile and plans on returning to BYU in the fall. It is so nice to have him home again, after dedicating the last 2 years of his life in serving our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We are proud of you Brycen....WELCOME HOME!


Love~ your proud Madre'









0 comments: